In the production process of Aluminum PCBA, in order to ensure its better application effect, manual soldering of tin wire is usually used afterwards. So, what problems should be pay attention to in manual soldering of aluminum PCBA?
Precautions For Manual Soldering of Aluminum PCBA
1.Pay attention to the soldering temperature
Due to the particularity of the aluminum substrate material, in order to ensure the soldering effect, it is necessary to ensure the operation at the temperature level during soldering, the soldering temperature should be kept as constant as possible, and the soldering accuracy should be pay attention to. Only in this way can a very good application effect be guaranteed.
2. Choose suitable raw materials
In the soldering process, the selection of suitable raw materials is particularly important. Try to choose some ultra-low temperature electrodes and their relative flux, so that the soldering effect will be better.
3. It is harmful to apply force to spot soldering with a solder iron tip
The tip of the solder iron transmits the heat to the spot soldering. The key is to increase the total contact area. Using an electric solder iron to add force to the spot soldering has no effect on heating, and in many cases, it can cause damage to the soldered components. Soldering points such as resistors, power switches, and connectors are generally fixed on plastic prefabricated components.
Although manual soldering is rarely used in the production and manufacture of large-scale electronic equipment, manual soldering is still inevitable for the maintenance and adjustment of electronic equipment. At the same time, manual soldering is a theoretical professional skill, and the quality of soldering will also damage the maintenance effect.
Grande PCB Assembly Advantages
1.Highly Professional: Grande focuses on processing samples, small and medium batches, and promises to deliver within 3-5 working days after the materials are confirmed to be correct.
2. Professional Equipment: Grande’s equipment is advanced equipment tailored for sample and small and medium batch production, and can be pasted with 0201, BGA spacing 0.3MM, QFN, CSP, CON and other components.
3. Professional Technology: 100% of technical backbones have more than 5 years of work experience, and 85% of front-line operators have more than 3 years of work experience.
4. Grande implements the 5S and 6σ concepts in daily operations, and it is expected that the shipment will be checked at least 7 times. Also, Grande promises to pass AOI optical inspection if the quantity reaches 100PCS.