Cost Effective & Quick Delivery
Grande is offering huge quantities Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) to global customers. Up to 36 layers, 3 mil trace, HDI, blind & buried vias, impedance control, golden finger etc. are supported. Our PCB fabrication services are widely applied in diverse industries including auto, communication, IOT, medical, industrial controller, solar power, consumer electronics, military, instruments etc. We got ISO9001:2015, ISO13485, IATF16949, ROHS, SGS certificates for many years.As an expert of PCB fabrication, our engineers check your design files (PCB gerbers) and issue Design for manufacturability (DFM) report for your reference. You can also check latest order tracking during PCB manufacturing process. With $28 million USD investment, our PCB manufacturing facilities can comply with simple-to-complex requirements of PCB fabrication. We are featured as quick response, cost effective and quality commitment. Our PCB fabrication facilities include acid copper through-hole plating, CNC drilling, PCB etching machine, PCB milling machine, automated optical inspection (AOI) etc. A scientific and sysmetic management fulfills your high quality and market needs.Contact Us
PCB Fabrication Capabilities
- Smallest drill size of 0.1mm (~4mil)
- 1 to 36 layers
- Rigid (standard FR4), Flex, Aluminum backed.
- FR4*, Rogers, Duriod, Polyimide, CEM1,3, etc.
- PCB Fabrication thickness starting at 8mil for Rigid and 0.2mm for Flex.
- 0.4 ounce to 4 ounce copper
- Minimum Trace / Space of 3mil.
- Finishes include; immersion Gold, Silver, Tin, Lead free HASL and OSP.
- Board finish colors; Green, Blue, Black, Yellow, Red, White.
How To Control The Quality of PCB Fabrication?
We choose A+ grade copperplate to ensure stable performance of PCB fabrication. We choose top sheet suppliers to ensure stable performance (general FR-4). During the manufacturing process, automatic copper plating lines and high-speed drilling machines (brand:TMAX) to make accuracy and fast delivery guaranteed. All printed circuit board will be detected by advanced automatic flying probe machines (or test frame ) at subsequent stages to make sure each PCB is fine from inner circuits to outside shape.
- Advanced PCB fabrication machines with higher precision and effeciency
- Refined workflow and online order tracking system during PCB manufacturing
- 100% electrical test by AOI/flying probe/test jig before shipment
Various successful cases of making rigid-flex PCBs for digital camera and other compact devices.
GET INSTANT QUOTE: Please send PCB Gerber and other optional drawings to us and then get quote in less than 12 hours.